Torres Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 hell yeah! i had some good ol kentucky fried chicken a few days ago. work at a restaurant, so chicken nuggets are a daily thing. mmm Quote
loud1500 Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 i love me some cornbread. gimme some ham or turkey and i'm good to go. Quote
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted December 19, 2007 Author Report Posted December 19, 2007 i love me some cornbread. gimme some ham or turkey and i'm good to go. yes... we all love cornbread Quote IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
Coolwazabi Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 cornbread with hamburger helper.. OH FUCK YES !!! sometimes with honey and peanut butter on top is good too for a snack Quote
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted December 19, 2007 Author Report Posted December 19, 2007 cornbread with hamburger helper.. OH FUCK YES !!!sometimes with honey and peanut butter on top is good too for a snack might have to try that with hamburger helper.. i am gonna pass on the honey and peanut butter.. just butter for me Quote IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
Forevrbumpn Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 Only chicken I like is sweet and sour chicken, or orange chicken, any other way just seems to dry for me Cornbread usually goes best on my table with steak, and veggies Yes I eat veggies, I love them Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Forevrbumpn Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 DOHHH.... and Cornbread and chilli, gotta be SPICEY chilli tho Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted December 19, 2007 Author Report Posted December 19, 2007 Only chicken I like is sweet and sour chicken, or orange chicken, any other way just seems to dry for meCornbread usually goes best on my table with steak, and veggies Yes I eat veggies, I love them i eat veggies... corn, steamed carrots etc.. i am in cali bro.. i grow veggies excellent weather here for a garden.. Quote IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted December 19, 2007 Author Report Posted December 19, 2007 DOHHH.... and Cornbread and chilli, gotta be SPICEY chilli tho no spicy chili.. Quote IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
Forevrbumpn Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 puzzy.... just kidding..... I can only have so much spicey stuff before acid reflux kicks in Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.