Jump to content

Jared420's 2012 Silverado ext cab (video page 4)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks man

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Posted

truck looks great bro

You got plans for your Sierra? Is it an ext cab too?

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Posted

truck looks great bro

You got plans for your Sierra? Is it an ext cab too?

I installed the double din but that's it so far, need to get a Bedliner and a toolbox so I can get rid of the under seat storage. I use it way too much right now

Plan is at least two Sa 8"s on the rf t2500bdcp

And I got the 4 door

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Posted

truck looks great bro

You got plans for your Sierra? Is it an ext cab too?

I installed the double din but that's it so far, need to get a Bedliner and a toolbox so I can get rid of the under seat storage. I use it way too much right now

Plan is at least two Sa 8"s on the rf t2500bdcp

And I got the 4 door

Nice man, I'll be tuned in when you start up a build log. I don't know what your budget is for Bed liner but the new linex liner is awesome. I think it can be done for around 450-500 by linex. It's a newer formula that recently was developed I guess. Supposed to be better for color fading over time and it goes on super thick and it's real hard. Im really happy with it compared to my rhino liner in my old truck. But a toolbox is a necessity to me for any truck. I always keep a toolbag with the essentials to get you out of a jam in there, then the rest I use for storage. And a quick emergency cleaner kit lol microfibers bug n tar window wash and cleaner spray, liquid wax spray

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Posted

Got the new exhaust. Quick first video for now

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

  • 10 months later...
Posted

couple minor things I did few update pics. I plastidipped my chrome lettering and my tailgate handle. Just added a little more white. I like the way it makes the chrome lettering pop less. Its more subtle now. Also pulled my box out Monday since in on vaca this week popped the backseats out and cleaned up my wiring a little bit and relocated the ground to a more solid spot for my 4 channel.

1367799800.jpgbefore

1367799817.jpg

1373459979.jpg

1367799838.jpg

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Posted

1373338424.jpg1373338441.jpg

1373338459.jpg

1373338479.jpg

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Posted

just realized I only put a short video and no pics of the exhaust job from last summer. heres 2 pics outside the shop right after I first picked it up.

1373463759.jpg

1373463747.jpg

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9171 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...