Exactly what i did wedge it in there

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

thats TERRIBLE. you seriously need to find a way to secure that shit. one day its just going to pop out and your amp will probably fuck up if that lug decides to find a nice piece of metal ground itself on

Ya im going to replace that better and get XS 3400 and BIG 3. As well as sucure my batt wire alote better Thank evryone.

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

i know im just sayin not everyone has 300 400 to spend on an alt thats all

think about it this way. would you rather get a cheap alt installed in your car, then when you're 300 miles away from your house, your alt fails. you wont be able to make it back home on battery power. you call a tow truck or you're fucked.

spend an extra little bit and you'll have a product that has been stress tested well beyond the normal heat/cold limits inside an engine bay for hours on end. mechman i know has a machine designed exactly for this purpose. quality products man

Edited by Kranny

well there's your problem man. cut that terminal off and put it in the distributor like you're supposed to. bet you will have much better voltage.

idle output is 105amp full 220 at 1200rpm

i can spray paint a turd and tell you its solid gold. would you buy that too?

dont defend that alt man. TRUST US. you have no idea how many pissed off people we have seen that have bought that alt. if you want to throw away that $160 ill be more than happy to take it. but a good alt, you will never receive.

i know im just sayin not everyone has 300 400 to spend on an alt thats all

i thought everyone came here to get advice from experienced people.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I do have a distributor its by the amp though Ill go head and put the tsunami one i got with my wire by the battery. As well as keep the other one by amp

im not gonna defend that alt just stating what i read and i was just telling him one thing and as for you thought people came here to hear your advise or someone else with 912849212 posts or a GOLD member then why are people that dont have that many able to post. and people like you that think if you dont have $870878 top of the line systems dont have the best of the best than your crap sucks kinna guy