Iam posting this hear for my buddy who I did the install for on his 2000 Caddy Seville. These are about 2-3 week used 15s, single 4ohm, in perfect condition, I even still have all the packaging in my garage. These ended up being a lil too loud, and took up a lil more space than expected, and I guess the amp he was using failed to meet expectations in the longevity area.. lol :D

He is asking $550 OBO

That is killer deal, because all 4 would be about $1000 min in a shop, here are some pics

DSCI0242-1.jpg

DSCI0223.jpg

DSCI0212.jpg

DSCI0213.jpg

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

dude needs the money, I know price is somewhat negotiable... he IS looking for 2- really good 12s, and a amp tho... but I think he is set on these 12s already, and a amp from someone else

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Iam posting this hear for my buddy who I did the install for on his 2000 Caddy Seville. These are about 2-3 week used 15s, single 4ohm, in perfect condition, I even still have all the packaging in my garage. These ended up being a lil too loud, and took up a lil more space than expected, and I guess the amp he was using failed to meet expectations in the longevity area.. lol :D

He is asking $550 OBO

That is killer deal, because all 4 would be about $1000 min in a shop, here are some pics

DSCI0242-1.jpg

DSCI0223.jpg

DSCI0212.jpg

DSCI0213.jpg

they some bad ass subs