Second Skin Audio

HDC3 set of 12s or one 15? OR 1 Rockford Fosgate T1

Mehrl38

Hey guys i have a question and what to see what you guys have to say about it.....I've got 3 options im looking at.

1) A set of Dual 1 OHM Copper Coil 12" HDC3 Subwoofers ($175 + Shipping)

2) 1 HDC3 15" Subwoofer ($250)

3) 1 Rockford Fosgate T2 Subwoofer newer model. ($300 + shipping)

The reason why I ask this is because I am currently running 12's in my '03 Jetta TDI. I previously had a 15" MEMPHIS MOJO (New Style - Panty Dropper - i miss her :cray:) any how I miss the way the 15 slammed and sounded and in a Jetta it would sound even better than in a MazdaSpeed3 GT I think, smaller cabin.

But If this member on here still has the 12" HDC3s for sale I was wondering if that would be a better route than just getting one 15....Amp is a Kenwood 1800 watt. Pushes some power for sure. Got a good deal on it so i couldnt pass it up. I would purchase a better amp is need be. (previously had a AQ2200D amp, which would be perfect for any of these options) But with that amp and the boxes i have. One is a big 12" box w/ port and One smaller one that is sealed.

If i went with a 15" i would build my own box for it to fit in the trunk of the Jetta because no premade box would fit in that small trunk...

If you had these options with this amp, what route would you go? I was kind of thinking for the money, how could you pass on 2 HDC3s for 175 + Shipping. Same wattage as the one HDC3 15 so why not have 2 of them instead of 1 when you can push it?

But that rockford just holds me back because i know that sub is a MONSTER :dancing: but just want second opinions on this choice. I always got to turn to you guys on here and see what your input is because it is the best. hands down. to bad i couldnt get something from SMD haha wouldnt that be a life changer. lol

LMK Guys,

Dylan

2004 Audi A4 Ultrasport 3.0

JVC KW-AV60BT

Alpine MRV500

Polk Audio 10"

Keep Calm And Chive On

KCCO

im going to disregard the whole post. there are no comparision threads or this or that threads on smd.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived