Second Skin Audio

Need Some Port Calculations.

EVLSPL

20hz??? no way them SPL subs are gonna want they, they recommend 38-40hz I believe

20hz on those subs would be a waste, and if you did tune them that low, you would want a HUGE room to play them in for any db gain

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i dont think you will need to tune to 20hz what is your reason for wanting to do so just curious

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

they are spl subs that want to be tuned higher, I garuntee you they will play louder and last longer at 40hz, than 30 hz, I know this with the mojos from personl experience

wether its the M3 mojos, or the older mojos

maybe after about a year of use you can get good sound from them at 30hz

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived