No job? Go to school? But got BASS... How do you/I do it

no i live with my sister and her family cuz i have no money and im having to rely on them for everything even paying my fines...

Not trying to be a dick, but it sounds you have a lot more important shit that needs taken care of before you need a system man. All worried about how to scheme to get audio gear, and your broke ass self can't afford anything on your own? If I was your sister and you were living with me and came home with new subs and I was supporting you, I'd sodomize you with a pop tart box then curb you, and when you woke up with a sore butt, cold in the dark, you'd realize you were homeless. Priorities man, get them set straight and be patient and once you get your shit together itll be easier to do what you wanna.

dude my priorities are straight im not some stupid kid...

heres what ive been having to do...i recycle cans and do odd jobs for my sister i get about 10-20 bucks every few months for the cans and it goes straight to my fine and it aint near enough....the odd jobs let me stay here and once i get a job ill be paying my fine and paying rent to my sister.

the reason i asked noelito how hes does it is so that i can try and get some ideas on how to save up as much as i can and get a new sub and for when i get a job to save up enough to upgrade my system as i go

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

Archived