No job? Go to school? But got BASS... How do you/I do it

Junior Russell

hey man i noticed you said that you dont have a job and go to school on top of being a cancer survivor and you still have a system and it got me wondering how you do it....

i dont go to school but i have no job(no one will hire) and all my subs are fucked so yeah any tips or anything you could say to help/give me ideas would be greatly appreciated

1st have patients

2nd start small

Along with other things but their Lifestyle I'll explain it if you want

It's all about taking a piece of every little thing you get and putting it away. Just because you don't have a steady job don't mean you can't do odd jobs around the neighborhood. Take something you're really good at and profit from it.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

save up every little penny and sell things you don't need anymore, i'm 17 and a junior in high school and I have a system, it's taken me much longer than others to put it together but thats what I pay for not having a job.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Wheel and deal man. I was in the same situation last year. Learn to repair stuff especially. I buy a broken amp off of ebay for ten bucks, solder some new mosfets in, and turn around on craigslist and sell it for fifty. Or buy a sub and put it in a homeade box. Lots of people will want to hear stuff before they buy it. They'll pay a little extra. I've gone through probably a dozen pairs of fifteens. It's a fun way to test the different brands, all while making a little bit of profit. Surf craigslist for old rockford stuff for cheap. Sell it on Ebay for a better price. You won't really make much money, but it'll help support your addiciton! I keep about a grand worth of audio equipment at a time. Sell something, go buy something new. But say with cheap stuff. You buy something too expensive you get stuck with it.

2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.

I'm a jobless college student but how I do it is help people out, mow yards for the neighbors, watch peoples dogs/houses when they leave town for a decent amount of time, just help people do things they would rather pay someone to do. I have cleaned out people's garages, hooked up computers, tvs, etc.

:I've made about 6Gs in the last 3 years like that. If the people like you as a person and you do a good job they start calling you setting up dates weeks in advance.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I am a Sophmore in highschool with no job and what i did was start small with a pair of jbl 10's i bought from my dad for 20$ and people would give me subs and amps that were supposively broken well i just messed around with them and fixed them turned around and did whole systems for my friends for cheap almost all of my friends have a new system now and i now have a bb2400, 2 sa 8 v.2 ( on their way), knu 4gauge power wire in a custom made box from little side jobs. side jobs really add up in the long run.

Archived