Yea im on here every day pretty much all day and Steve and the peole on here have helped me out big time so i thought it was the least i could do im putting this on my out side of my window IMG_0305.jpg the 209 is my id number on here = )

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

thats a good idea!!nice!!!

Yea im only supprized that no one jumped on it 1st =)

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

lol thats nice, whats the web addy for that site?

Its youremblem.com

one question ? did you have to order 2 of each or what ?

yea when you go to the site you just pick so yea i had to order 2 i think the charged me like 30 bucks some thing like that its worth it =)