Sundown Audio

Crescendo Audio BC2000d

tvcincy

Ok. I should have been more specific, when I wrote "and then some" I meant upgrade in wiring, what I didn't know though is that it has to be a 2nd battery. I have yet to upgrade my truck to big 3 but I don't need it at this point. No issues and plenty of pounding. Thought it could just be an upgraded battery. Cheers fellow car audio enthusiasts!

WTF big 3 has nothing to do with replacing alternator or battery..those are entire other things...please dont post answers when you clearly have no idea. Now this dude thinks he needs a new alt to do the big three.

The big three is simple easy and is tons better than factory grounding.

If you dont do the big three you could have 1/0gauge grounds but the wire grounding your frame to the battery from the factory is probably 8 or 10gauge...so you are in essence trying to ground through that 8/10gauge wire...unless you run a dedicated ground from your amp all the way back up to the NEG post on the battery.

The BIG3 adds onto the factory ground and alternator wire. You run a new wire is 0 gauge from the positive on your battery to the post on your alternator. Than you run new grounds. I run a bolt into the frame below the battery on my truck. From there I ran new grounds from the engine block to that bolt and the body to that bolt...than from that bolt to the battery.

For 2000+watts rms you shoudl do the big three and go with a nice sized second battery...XS power Kinetic etc...

Run 0gauge power and ground from the front batt to the second battery....there are different opinions on the ground but it cant hurt..overkill is good. Then do a 0gauge run to the amp positive from the second battery....and also ground the amp to the negative on the second battery. I also ran another ground from the second battery to the body/frame under my back seats...just for peace of mind. Overkill is always better than not enough.

EHHH fudge...read all the posts..wrote this out than realized the dates............DAMN.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Do you think this amp would be a good match with a fully loaded Fi BL 15? I'll have an extra battery and big 3 upgrade.

I would think so. Sounds like a good pair to me.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I loved my crescendo's . I had 2 bc2000d's and they were fuckin awesome. Had each one on a dc lvl 5 18 , only reason I sold them was to get 2 dc 5k's

here is a video that Exo took of my truck at sbn.

8 SSA EVIL 15's

4 CRESCENDO 5500'S

2 SINGER HAIRPIN'S

21 XS POWER D1600'S

ALL MCLAREN AUDIO MID'S AND TWEETERS

1 TARAMPS HD4000, 1 TARAMPS HD800

SEX!

kWgmAp6.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Archived