West Coast Db Draggers & Bass Racers

Team Bassick - Kimo

thanks for keeping us updated. show or not, ill still be there!

no show... i wont be there.. too bad i already told everyone about the db drag event at auto rama.. i had some peps willing to drive down from chico to go compete... so.. if it works or not we will see....

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

I need to talk to Audio radio tomorrow.. but yes it is true that Audio Xpress did back out on me early ts week.. I put alot of work into gettting Scott Owens out for this show also.. that seems to have gone down the drain.. but like I said I am working on contingency plan.. but I will know alot more tomorrow.. but the USACi part is already a go.

later

Doug

man f**k that guy who owns audio express. hes just mad he cant compete anymore cause hes a f***ing cheater. remember this is the same guy who was 2 cheap to pay for db drag trophys and gave us papers last year i say we boycot this dude and if he has a show at his shop no one go..... i know 3 people who wont be there thats me and my other 2 teammates. thats bs i hate cheaters

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

man f**k that guy who owns audio express. hes just mad he cant compete anymore cause hes a f***ing cheater. remember this is the same guy who was 2 cheap to pay for db drag trophys and gave us papers last year i say we boycot this dude and if he has a show at his shop no one go..... i know 3 people who wont be there thats me and my other 2 teammates. thats bs i hate cheaters

better make me # 4 ;)

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Damn......

Why not just jump in the IASCA event instead?

Iam going, I wont have anything ready till almost March, but to go and compete in IASCA for the hell of it , why not?

They had some HARD hitters last year in there....

Instead of boycoting the DBDRAG, we should just open a outdoor booth last minute, like Meade did, but a lil more in the parkinglot, and just bump.meter there

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Damn......

Why not just jump in the IASCA event instead?

Iam going, I wont have anything ready till almost March, but to go and compete in IASCA for the hell of it , why not?

They had some HARD hitters last year in there....

Instead of boycoting the DBDRAG, we should just open a outdoor booth last minute, like Meade did, but a lil more in the parkinglot, and just bump.meter there

hey... there is saying.. font fuck with the people who fund your business.. obviously people that spend money to go to audio xpress or any where else to compete arent worth anything, for this guy to hold events.. he is a cheap mo fucker.. i remember a couple his events.. handin out paper.... wtf

I know this cheap ass personally, when I worked for the speaker company, he came to us, asking us to build his Toxic Audio subs, but a cost of like $150 for a 2500rms full out SPL comp sub was to expensive, sop he went with Atomics company to build there subs for cheaper.

$150 cost for a $400-800 retail comp sub, but it was to expensive... okayy

he talks shit to his own teamates. I been going to his shows, and Autorama for about 4-5years now, and when he is losing, he is a punk

screw his CRX's

heh

If I say anything to piss anyone off, sorry, I been drinking tonite

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I know this cheap ass personally, when I worked for the speaker company, he came to us, asking us to build his Toxic Audio subs, but a cost of like $150 for a 2500rms full out SPL comp sub was to expensive, sop he went with Atomics company to build there subs for cheaper.

he talks shit to his own teamates. I been going to his shows, and Autorama for about 4-5years now, and when he is losing, he is a punk

screw his CRX's

heh

i am cool with it... i been drinkin too.. i have a 1 gallon bottle of jack and a 2 litter of coke.. i will still compete at dougs shows.. just not at any shop that wants to fuck everyone up.. that show does a lot of business for doug and then helps us out on our west coast finale prize money and shit... fuck them...

screw his CRX's

heh

i am cool with it... i been drinkin too.. i have a 1 gallon bottle of jack and a 2 litter of coke.. i will still compete at dougs shows.. just not at any shop that wants to fuck everyone up.. that show does a lot of business for doug and then helps us out on our west coast finale prize money and shit... fuck them...

Archived