West Coast Db Draggers & Bass Racers

Team Bassick - Kimo

and to think i spent money at AX when he has his show.. last time i bought some 1/0 wire and some other shit... not like we dont show our appreciation for him holdin the events... fuck them.. if they want to burn the bridge...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

and to think i spent money at AX when he has his show.. last time i bought some 1/0 wire and some other shit... not like we dont show our appreciation for him holdin the events... fuck them.. if they want to burn the bridge...

Shoulda known they were lame last year they had a show with no trophy's!

EDIT damn u guy's knew that already I shouldA LOOKED AT TONIGHTS POSTS!

Shoulda known they were lame last year they had a show with no trophy's!

EDIT damn u guy's knew that already I shouldA LOOKED AT TONIGHTS POSTS!

that was the last show i attended last year... with my paper 2nd place in street c.

I avoided that shit! I have enough papers for sure! Hell even though it was in my back yard!

I can understand times are tough for a store now days. I necer dogged them publicly, but to lead doug on then fuck him off with not much time to work something else is pure punk. We will let everyone know boycott these bastards! I sent my roomate in their to get some ring terminals. They were blabbin their CRX is the loudest and they won db drag. My roomate said good then we will see u at the finals? Then they shut up quickly.

I avoided that shit! I have enough papers for sure! Hell even though it was in my back yard!

I can understand times are tough for a store now days. I necer dogged them publicly, but to lead doug on then fuck him off with not much time to work something else is pure punk. We will let everyone know boycott these bastards! I sent my roomate in their to get some ring terminals. They were blabbin their CRX is the loudest and they won db drag. My roomate said good then we will see u at the finals? Then they shut up quickly.

yeah... i fucken feel ya on that... gonna fuck off doug like that... he has bent over backwards to help out that shop and to do things.. i will spend my money else where next time... i cant say doug, dont do business there, if they are gonna fuck you up.. but if we say we wont go there... he gets paid either way.. if 1 car shows up or 2... just a waste of his time, when he can have 20 -30 entrees some where else... know what i mean..

I'm a business owner myself and I know business is slow right now. Now I'm not defending Greg or anything and he should of been able to make this call a month ago if he was gonna be able to put the money out or not to host this show. The one thing I did like about the ghetto ass show he had last year was that they had a BBQ and another Scion car show going on at the same time. Granted majority of those guys are his customers. Its more than other stores/shows we've been to done. It takes some work but, at least having the BBQ they made some money and we had some food. The Scion guys being there attracted people passing by because lets face it our cars aren't made for show there made for sound.

We need a positive approach and not compalin about whats going on. Its obvious we all enjoy this sport (as well as Greg). Lets help Doug with some ideas or some good leads on putting on shows. Car Clubs are the best ones to get involved in my opinion. Majority of those guys have systems already. Nothing like we run but, who knows they might. Lets see what other ideas we can come up with to promote and grow what we like to do. Instead of just sitting around and waiting for Doug or Wayne to post a show on Termpro or Sonic Fx Audio.

kimo, if you come up with a flyer and post it here, ill will copy shit loads of them to hand out to every stereo shop around my area. redbaron80 is right down the street from me (5 miles) im sure we can do something about getting this sport more of the ground. its not right just waiting around for doug to get things rollin. let me know if you need my/our help!

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

kimo, if you come up with a flyer and post it here, ill will copy shit loads of them to hand out to every stereo shop around my area. redbaron80 is right down the street from me (5 miles) im sure we can do something about getting this sport more of the ground. its not right just waiting around for doug to get things rollin. let me know if you need my/our help!

x2... all the shows i go to in chico area, they all bitch and say back in the " Battle of the bass " days i use to to do this and do that, and i know steve meade.. we competed a long time ago in the battle of the bass.. but they arent interested in competeing now.. kinda makes them kinda scetchy on their story.. that if they use to be " That good" and shit.. i think one of them said he was gonna build a car to go compete in.. and when i mentioned world finals in the bayarea, they were like yeah yeah we are gonna be there and show people how it is done.. needless to say.. the didnt show up to world finals..

Amazing how that shit happens..

man f**k that guy who owns audio express. hes just mad he cant compete anymore cause hes a f***ing cheater. remember this is the same guy who was 2 cheap to pay for db drag trophys and gave us papers last year i say we boycot this dude and if he has a show at his shop no one go..... i know 3 people who wont be there thats me and my other 2 teammates. thats bs i hate cheaters

i know that this is already known, but if you could edit where you said it was "Audio Express" it should be "Audio Xpress" i work at the first one and dont want any bad publicity for backing out of a comp. ive been trying to get my corp to sponsor one again, last one was july 2000. Thanks Brandon

-Jack

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

Archived