West Coast Db Draggers & Bass Racers

Team Bassick - Kimo

Winner of the 129.9 gets frist shot? lol :blink:

LOL WINNER?????? You really think there is gonna be any left by the time there is a winner. I'm sure we all will have a good buzz by the time we qualify and probably stoned or drunk by the time we bracket.

LOL WINNER?????? You really think there is gonna be any left by the time there is a winner. I'm sure we all will have a good buzz by the time we qualify and probably stoned or drunk by the time we bracket.

theres a 18+ section to talk about getting fucked up at. :blink: theres alot of jr. bassheads looking up too us. well, maybe looking down at you since you'll be on the floor drunk, past out :lol: J/K

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

theres a 18+ section to talk about getting fucked up at. :blink: theres alot of jr. bassheads looking up too us. well, maybe looking down at you since you'll be on the floor drunk, past out :lol: J/K

down on the floor hardly........... besides its a big show. there be better things to look at then some drunk db draggers.

FYI.

:blink:

According to Doug there should be some changes to the rules this season and some new classes. If you've been following the the forum on Termpro there has been a lot of discussion about it. Well Wayne should be posting this weekend the rule changes. Hopefully, this is a good change and will benefit everyone.

So I guess we might be seeing some changes of who is running in what classes. :lol:

FYI.

According to Doug there should be some changes to the rules this season and some new classes. If you've been following the the forum on Termpro there has been a lot of discussion about it. Well Wayne should be posting this weekend the rule changes. Hopefully, this is a good change and will benefit everyone.

So I guess we might be seeing some changes of who is running in what classes. :lol:

changes????

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

changes????

yes changes rumors say street max and maybe super street changes might even play with the street classes like not allowing muti cell battires and that sux cause if thats true i can count 2 guys off the top of my head that are out a couple grand

this is all hear say!!!!!!!!

but something is going to change and i hope we know by this weekend

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

FYI.

:unsure: Doesn't look good on Termpro alot Europeans are threating to leave and not compete, they are also taking qoutes from Wayne and throwing them back into his face, he said that the street class is the biggest and he would not change it, I say if Wayne wants the sport to grow like we all would ,and bring on newbies then we need more shows to promote this sport, but i have talked to several shops around the Bay Area and they do not want to do it because of the cost and nobody buys anything from the shops, so too most shops it's just not worth it. You all guys should know that my team members and i has thrown money in with a shop just to throw a show,, I guess what I'm saying that change is good but it has to start from within, you can't just make new rules and think you are going to bring in new guys, this has been done in the pass and has not helped Db Drag, it might help a little?, but several years from know we will be discussing this all over again, if it was less expensive, well more people would throw shows and then that would make up the difference, plus it would bring out the new guys. This is getting bad really quick, most people are viewing it as Wayne is screwing with the veterans to bring in the so called new guys that may or may not even show, ...Just my thought and maybe several others. :excl: P.S on a personal note i am so sick and tired of hearing how it's not fair for the new guys to compete because of the high #'s, ME and MY Team mates have had our Ass handed to us when we first started and we are still here!!! I started way back when Doug was still competing, and my first Db Drag show was a 3X point show and all i could muster was a whopping high to mid 130's and and was slaughtered by guy that trailered his van from Ohio that killed me at high 160's, i did not know then what where the rules at the time, but it gave me the inspiration to come back and learn them before i bought something new, and i'm still here, That's the type of newbies i want to see Db Drag helping, not the ones that say it's too hard, i quit without even reading the rules. change is good, but don't screw with the guys that being doing this a long time, they may end up quiting and then where will we be? No shows, No Fun. If any of you guys want to see that show, i have it on VHS, WoW we all looked different, Alpine , Kimo, Doug and ME... Well we will see what happens. :mellow:

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Archived