Jump to content

Bigmescan F150 single cab......... NEW BUILD 3 x8's


Recommended Posts

Posted

what i did with mine is filled where the hole was with spray foam and deadened over it

i thought about that but im trying to see if i can get 2inches more somehow or some way (thats what she said) ANS if i can cut that metal out and then smooth it out somehow.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3


http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Posted

Congratulations on getting it playing man! So when is this SMD show you speak of going down?!?!? I'm definitely down for it man! I'd love to meet some other members too

Posted

i heard theres a big ass abandoned mall in rocky mount :drink40: ..........................i will bring a smoker and cook up some briskett if someone brings the coors light and a DD-1..........................tell 252chevy to hook it up...........................

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3


http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Posted

i heard theres a big ass abandoned mall in rocky mount :drink40: ..........................i will bring a smoker and cook up some briskett if someone brings the coors light and a DD-1..........................tell 252chevy to hook it up...........................

I need a dd1 too man! I know there is abandoned home depot haha. I tell him man hopefully my box will be finish well... playing tomorrow I need to paint it but I want to hear it haha.

Posted

im down for whenever bro.............................

I just wanna hear me some sa-8's man I know that they gotta be sounding good

Posted

im down for whenever bro.............................

I just wanna hear me some sa-8's man I know that they gotta be sounding good

honestly i wasnt expecting that much from them.......made my steering wheel do some wiggle..................

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3


http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11522 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...