3 Battery's

Can someone tell how to run 3 batterys in my X. I got a hi-output alt. 1 battery up front and 2 in the rear. Do i need to put a fuse in between the 2 batterys in the rear? I going to fuse the alt, fuse the battery up front and fuse it again at the rear before the 2 batterys and will i have to fuse the 2 in the rear between each one? And do i ground the rear batterys together or by them self? I will run about 3000 watts max from mtx amps so do i need 3 batterys or can i get away with 1 up front and 1 in the rear? And do i need dual runs of 0'ga. wire or 1 run? thank guys

Can someone tell how to run 3 batterys in my X. I got a hi-output alt. 1 battery up front and 2 in the rear. Do i need to put a fuse in between the 2 batterys in the rear? I going to fuse the alt, fuse the battery up front and fuse it again at the rear before the 2 batterys and will i have to fuse the 2 in the rear between each one? And do i ground the rear batterys together or by them self? I will run about 3000 watts max from mtx amps so do i need 3 batterys or can i get away with 1 up front and 1 in the rear? And do i need dual runs of 0'ga. wire or 1 run? thank guys

no you don't have to fuse inbetween the 2 rear batt's.1 before the batts and ever how many amps fuse before

each amp.you can ground them together also..i would also ground them to the chassis.dual runs of wire would

be better,but 1 would work.i hope this helps you...good luck.

http://www.kinetikaudio.com/manuals/khccells.pdf

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Archived