[rant]

why is it that you can fucking sell yourself in the erotic section for sexual acts or massage or whatever you want to call it.. 150 bucks for 30 minutes.. but you cant advertise for wanting to breed your dogs on there.. this is fucking bullshit.. i mean in california prostitution is illegal... but if you are online you can advertise sex acts online... how is that fuckin legal? i mean, you know they are sex acts i seen pictures of girls butt naked spread eagle wanting guys to call her and set up an appointment..

This is the biggest joke, i have ever seen...

I wanted to breed my fuckin pit to another pit, my ad wasnt even there for 20 minutes and it got taken down, and i got this email saying to read the rules before posting things.. but it said notheing about cant sell sex on their site.. just cant advertise dog breeding..

WHAT A FUCKIN JOKE!!!! FUCK CRAIGSLIST..

[/rant]

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

lol i dont see a big deal with it honestly, they are hoes, hoes gotta eat too lol, if it isnt craigslist its somewhere else, and its not like you can just accidentally happen uppon the adds unless you purposely do it.

Then phrase your ad like the chicks do.

Pitbull willing to give massage and various sexual acts for $____. Or you can say, looking for another pit to perform sexual favor on, call to set an appointment.

See if they ban that..

1991 GMC Suburban 4x4 1500

JVC-KDAVX2 DVD Player w/3.5" screen

Alpine 4100 4ch amp(Components)

Punch 60(midbass)

2xHiFonics Brutus BXi 2006D "2000 watt rms"(subs)

MB Quart 5 1/4" components(Front stage)

HiFonics Zeus 6 1/2" components(Rear Stage)

Rockford Fosgate Stage 1 8" Subs x 3

Rockford Fosgate P3 12" Subs x 6

17.2 cu ft. box - bracing/port= 15.3 cu. ft.

tuned to 38hz.

KnuKonceptz 0/1 gauge to rear battery

Big 3 with KnuKonceptz 0/1 gauge

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412429

Then phrase your ad like the chicks do.

Pitbull willing to give massage and various sexual acts for $____. Or you can say, looking for another pit to perform sexual favor on, call to set an appointment.

See if they ban that..

hahahahah.. should try that.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

[rant]

why is it that you can fucking sell yourself in the erotic section for sexual acts or massage or whatever you want to call it.. 150 bucks for 30 minutes.. but you cant advertise for wanting to breed your dogs on there.. this is fucking bullshit.. i mean in california prostitution is illegal... but if you are online you can advertise sex acts online... how is that fuckin legal? i mean, you know they are sex acts i seen pictures of girls butt naked spread eagle wanting guys to call her and set up an appointment..

This is the biggest joke, i have ever seen...

I wanted to breed my fuckin pit to another pit, my ad wasnt even there for 20 minutes and it got taken down, and i got this email saying to read the rules before posting things.. but it said notheing about cant sell sex on their site.. just cant advertise dog breeding..

WHAT A FUCKIN JOKE!!!! FUCK CRAIGSLIST..

[/rant]

Interesting...... :unsure:

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX