How to bypass electric power management .

Guest DC Power Rob

On some vehicles, turning on the lights will help and get the PCM to raise voltage, some it wont.. I just have to ask though, first off, did you run wire from the either the alternator or front junction block to the batteries in the trunk?? If not, start there. Yes, it's a PITA to run through the car, but, if you cant get power from point A to point B, the alternator upgrade is kind of a moot point. If you did do that, then your only solution is an MLA module. We've done them many, many MANY times, and it's still the only reliable solution to bypass it and if you really want higher voltage, I would start there.. We are working on a solution for the low voltage caused by the RVC system, but it's a ways away yet. Unfortunately, GM did this one good, and it's NOT easy to work around by ANY means.. Just remember, low "voltage" doesnt equate to low "output". You still almost doubled your available current, it's just at a voltage lower than you, me, and everyone wants to see..