you said in the sacra area... my 1st choice will always be Tripps Auto Body in Grass Valley Ca.!!! B)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Are they Cheap....?

I dont need it Painted By Autorama Just Shaved And Bondo'd And Primerd......

nope! dont forget though... you get what you pay for! ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

nope! dont forget though... you get what you pay for! ;)

Im learning I am going to the junkyard this weekend to get a couple of fenders/trunk lids so I can practice on them so I dont ruin my car LOL, I also heard its not a good idea to weld when its cold the metal tends to warp and distort due to the rapid tempature change.

I dunno why, but LSN comes to mind

I dunno if he can or not, I just feel he has the skill, and the experience, but i may be wrong

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

from what I remember, they sell full kits

look on ebay, and there is a few companies that make shaved door kits

comes with the popers, among other things, like sheet metal at that too I think

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

here ya go... first one I found, I didnt even look

http://www.slickcar.com/productdetails.asp?ProductID=599

sundown.jpg

sundown.jpg