Ok, Well....

Ide like to Shave ALL my Door Handles Including The Tailgate....

Is there Anybody On here That's In SAC, That Could Do this Kind of Work...

Ide like it done Before Autorama...

Thanks IN Advanced...

Thompsons S&S body shop on Auburn Blvd. in the old Lumber Jack building...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

But Are these Places Cheap....?

I just Want A guy Outa His garage Do it, IM a Cheap ass.....

I know Theres SOMEBODY On here In Sacramento Area That does This to His Trucks Or Other peoples Cars....

oh hell no! they aint cheap... the real prob is finding someone to get it done in less than 2 months. <_<

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Sorry bro, gotta jump in on this place.

These guys screwed us 6 way to Sunday from when our truck was broken into last year.

I wouldn't trust them to change the air in my tires.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Sorry bro, gotta jump in on this place.

These guys screwed us 6 way to Sunday from when our truck was broken into last year.

I wouldn't trust them to change the air in my tires.

with that said... i am withdrawing Thompsons as 1 of my choices! ;) Thompsons S&S FTL!!! :D

with that said... i am withdrawing Thompsons as 1 of my choices! ;) Thompsons S&S FTL!!! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cozz's Autobody took real good care of us after the rock incident. I would recommend them for repairs.

On the flip to that, I'm not sure I would trust any body shop to do custom work. It's hard enough to get them to work on a custom truck.

Maybe you can find someone to do the metal work, then take it to a body shop for the paint.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

What Bill said!

We took the X to Thompsons after it was broken into last year...and I cannot recommend that place to anyone! It sat in their shop for 30 days and the only thing done in that time was the replacement of the broken window...they didn't even clean up the broken glass, Bill cleaned it up once we got it home! We had to take the X back because there was glass in the track of the window,then it took them over 3 months to get the correct leather in that was damaged in the break in. Thank god we didn't have to have any body work done there. They wouldn't return phone calls while the truck was there, just a horrible experience...almost as bad as Bertolucci's.

Cozz's is where we took the X last and they were great, they delivered earlier than expected and did awesome work.

Edited by Melissa