Pioneer D-Series Speakers

I recently bought some MB Quart ONX 6.5's. They're straight but they can't really handle any bass, they distort like a mother and they're only hooked up to the head unit. So how are Pioneer D-Series speakers? I was searching on Sonic Electronix and saw some Pioneer D-Series components. I'm thinking about going with the 6 3/4 TS-D1720C and the 6x9 TS-D6902R. Oh and also thinking about going with some cheapy weepy NB.1 tweeters from Power Acoustik, I rather not type everything so I'll just post up the links.

6 3/4 - - - > http://www.sonicelec...-TS-D1720C.html

6x9 - - - - > http://www.sonicelec...-TS-D6902R.html

Tweeter- > http://www.sonicelec...ustik-NB.1.html

As of right now, these will only be running off of a Pioneer DEH-6300UB. For a budget/entry level build, what do you guys think about this set up for my mids and highs?

'01 2DR GMC JimmyPioneer DEH-6300UBMB Quart 6.5'sSoundown Audio SA 8 V2'sMTX RT-202 GONEAudiopipe AP-1800.1D GONE

Bass-less :angry2:

I have lots of good things about the d series and was looking at them myself but I have no first hand experience so I'm in for someone who has to post their opinion

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

I run these exact speakers.. what are you looking for? SQ yes theyre great.

Idk how much power you can give them, so getting them super loud may not be possible, you would need some pro audio then or multiple 6.5s of the pioneers

All in all they are pretty clean and clear. the mid bass isnt the best, but the clarity is great.

im just guessing you have the bass way up there and trying to play at loud volumes, i dont think youll see to much of a change just by changing speakers, try messing with the settings on your h/u, get a sub for the bass fill in, me personally i keep my doors crossed at 100-125hz, thats with simple co axes tho, just try messing with that first before you go and spend more money, just my 2cents

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

I don't have the bass way up there. Maybe like on level 2 and when I turn up the volume, it starts to distort. The Pioneer D series power ratings are more than the MB Quart's. So I thought the Pioneers could handle more power to them and wouldn't distort as much. I'm just looking for some clear/loud decent mids/ highs. I'm not worried about bass right now.

'01 2DR GMC JimmyPioneer DEH-6300UBMB Quart 6.5'sSoundown Audio SA 8 V2'sMTX RT-202 GONEAudiopipe AP-1800.1D GONE

Bass-less :angry2:

Your distortion is more than likely head unit power, get an amp on those speakers and watch them come to life.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360