if any of you have Marchettino subbed on youtube, he posted a vid of him using PlastiDip on his rims for a matte white finish. this gave me an idea of spraying my car with PlastiDip. has anybody tried this? or know of anybody who has done it? or even if it would be a good idea. it says it doesnt chip, and extreme weather resistant. ive seen people rhino line their car/truck, so this would be similar. good idea or bad idea to PlastiDip my car?

edit: my paintjob is shit right now, thats why i need to redo it. last year > repaint + winter storm + no clear coat = crap.

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

yeah i saw that. i wonder if the stores listed as selling them, has the big kits in stock. i would hate to buy 40 cans of it, then people look at me weird lol

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

looks sick. looks professional too. i LOVE matte finish. i know people say its becoming too common, but i love it

Fixed!

Get a new girlfriend.

I think if you go to there website it tells who carries there product and what they carry as in cans, gallons, etc.

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

if you want to spray it with a gun your gonna have to get it from that site most likely the stuff in the gallons at the store are not reduced and they are pretty thick and im not sure what reducer would be needed for that type of pain/plastic nor what voc needs to be at in order for it to spray right.

RlYlm.png

Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....

woah.. that car looks sweet painted like that. Will be expensive for you to do it yourself?/how much?! and I say go for it if it's not!

wooohoo!

-Acura RL 2005. Blue.

-Stinger Expert Roadkill..Trunk only

-(2) Skar VVX-12's D4 coils

-Dual slot ported to the left custom box tuned @ 32hz

-Audioque 1200D amplifier

A tribe called quest... ftw

woah.. that car looks sweet painted like that. Will be expensive for you to do it yourself?/how much?! and I say go for it if it's not!

a car kit from the website is about $250. not bad

Fixed!

Get a new girlfriend.

yeah way cheaper than getting a quality paint job from a shop.. you gotta know how to do it right though! can't be makin it look like garbage!

wooohoo!

-Acura RL 2005. Blue.

-Stinger Expert Roadkill..Trunk only

-(2) Skar VVX-12's D4 coils

-Dual slot ported to the left custom box tuned @ 32hz

-Audioque 1200D amplifier

A tribe called quest... ftw

yeah way cheaper than getting a quality paint job from a shop.. you gotta know how to do it right though! can't be makin it look like garbage!

cant be too much harder than masking and spraying

Fixed!

Get a new girlfriend.

Archived