Sonic Electronix

i used audiotechnix deadener...i bought some "b"stock..which was just as good as the standard...it had a few wrinkles in it..thats all...but you can get it for about $40 for 25sq.ft of the b-stock if they have any...it covered all 4 of my doors and hatch...thats not completely covered...just big sections then a few smaller areas and as much of it as I could get my hands into...lots of nooks and crannies...

http://audiotechnix.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=68&vmcchk=1&Itemid=68

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Hey he asked for cheap. I gave him cheap ahahaha. But that shit is if your desperate.

Audiotechnix is awesome! I love that shit

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

i used audiotechnix deadener...i bought some "b"stock..which was just as good as the standard...it had a few wrinkles in it..thats all...but you can get it for about $40 for 25sq.ft of the b-stock if they have any...it covered all 4 of my doors and hatch...thats not completely covered...just big sections then a few smaller areas and as much of it as I could get my hands into...lots of nooks and crannies...

http://audiotechnix....chk=1&Itemid=68

thxs man looks like some good shit and at that price i might try to get like 50sq-ft and do like everything i possibly can

Hey he asked for cheap. I gave him cheap ahahaha. But that shit is if your desperate.

Audiotechnix is awesome! I love that shit

i m trying as cheap as i can for now man might end up putting a whole nother system in later but i want to have everything deadened so if i do i don t have to deal with a bunch of rattle later

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

system in planing stages right now

the link i posted above was for the b-stock...

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

do you have the plastic that runs between the taillights? its gonna piss you off to no extent with the rattles it makes.

you're going to have a hard time fitting 6.5's in the rear deck because the plastic that the speaker mounts to has all kinds of weird shapes that block the magnet from aftermarket speakers. it needs to be cut out.

if you want to get as loud as possible, you have to fire the box forward, seats down or taken out if they don't fold (like mine). you also need to seal off the edges around the box so no air or light can get through the cabin into the trunk and vice versa.

i have unfoldable seats, so the ground i used was the middle bolt on the bottom of the rear seats that goes straight into the body. sand the paint off til its shiny and you're golden. you can also use the rear strut tower if you dont have that bolt im talking about. but its a pain in the ass to sand the paint off because its like layered metal.

edit: forgot to mention that if you DO fire forward, there is a lip in the metal that makes the height like 13" or so. i dont remember exactly. you could cut this out, as i plan on doing for my next box. i dont know what this will do for structural rigidity though. its also a pretty small hole in general, so it has to be cut out also.

Edited by Kranny

do you have the plastic that runs between the taillights? its gonna piss you off to no extent with the rattles it makes.

you're going to have a hard time fitting 6.5's in the rear deck because the plastic that the speaker mounts to has all kinds of weird shapes that block the magnet from aftermarket speakers. it needs to be cut out.

if you want to get as loud as possible, you have to fire the box forward, seats down or taken out if they don't fold (like mine). you also need to seal off the edges around the box so no air or light can get through the cabin into the trunk and vice versa.

i have unfoldable seats, so the ground i used was the middle bolt on the bottom of the rear seats that goes straight into the body. sand the paint off til its shiny and you're golden. you can also use the rear strut tower if you dont have that bolt im talking about. but its a pain in the ass to sand the paint off because its like layered metal.

edit: forgot to mention that if you DO fire forward, there is a lip in the metal that makes the height like 13" or so. i dont remember exactly. you could cut this out, as i plan on doing for my next box. i dont know what this will do for structural rigidity though. its also a pretty small hole in general, so it has to be cut out also.

thxs man i m planning on having this car for a while so i m going to do a majority of the preliminary things for a big system now so than when i do upgrade it will be alot simpler.....and as for cutting things out thats not a problem for me my dads a sheetmetal mech for american airlines....anytime i start doing something with metal working his skills help out alot

and i do have folding seats in mine i just remembered so i ll have to see what all needs to be done

Edited by gowerryan

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

was just looking at my trunk and seen that the back little board that sistes over the spare tire in the trunk and through the rest of the trunk is all fucked up...but my queston is i have access to cardboard thats like 1/2 thick, you guys think that, that would be a good replacement?i ll carpet it and everything too

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed