Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Just A Lil Something I Made


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well I got bored and decide I would write a simple port length calculator. I designed it because sometimes I hate having to go to website when I could just click on a program on my desktop. The application was programmed in Visual Basic.

Screenshot

6tl9mxu.jpg

If anyone wants it you can download it here, also tell me if you have any problems with it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1f2nc1fvc53

Posted

HELL YEAH! i like that for 2 reasons...it's handy, and starting january 9th i'm goin to school for computer programming. starting with visual basic. so i'm likin it already :)

 

 

Posted

lol Alright gotta find the equations though. But yes visual basic is an easy quick program to make applications on.

Also tell me how accurate it is. Because mine didnt match up with some calculators I used and others it did.

Posted

it's pretty close. the one i have, i had to put in dimensions, so i just put 12x12x24 inches to get the 2 cubic feet like you have. put in the length and it came with a tuning frequency of 36.7. cant use the actual program cuz my damn computer is missin a file to do certain things. i dno...i forget what it is lol.

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1284 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...