The Rodeo: 4 Zv4 15s: 6th Order: 4 SAZ 3500s: Small Updates pg 39

• 5 weeks later...

Turns out i didnt get the alt issues fixed so that will be going in for repair soon.

But here are a few updates leading up to finals

IMAG0206.jpg

IMAG0207.jpg

New amp perhaps?

IMAG0210.jpg

IMAG0208.jpg

IMAG0211.jpg

Beastly Digital Designs ZSE...I am more than happy with the numbers this amp is helping me put up right now

Team NorthWestSPL

So keep in mind my alt is dead so these numbers I am posting are with the car OFF! New DD ZSE running off of 1 xs d2700 and 2 xp3000s....

My previous best with the Sundown 3500 running on the same batteries and a mechman 220 was a 150.1 sealed up at 35hz.

IMAG0213.jpg

This was done with the passenger window down on a 35hz tone.

Sealed up I was able to consistently do 151.4 from 33-35 hz but forgot to get any pictures

Team NorthWestSPL

As soon as i get the alt fixed I am expecting to be able to do a 152 sealed easily and a 53-54 drivers window down.

I ended up placing 2nd in the IASCA West Coast Championship in Advanced 1 as well as 4th place in INAC Advanced 1 this past weekend.

Its been a good season and I am excited to start my rebuild for next year soon!

Team NorthWestSPL

Awesome build man, looks like u put a lot of effort into reaching a goal and it paid off congrats

"SilveradoGoesBang"

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155256-silveradogoesbang-box-done-take-notes-on-bracing/

2 FI BTL 18's

CT Sounds 7k

2013 MidwestSPL Finals Xtreme 3 - 1st Place

Awesome build man, looks like u put a lot of effort into reaching a goal and it paid off congrats

So much time!!! Haha so besides taking out the alt, i wont be working on the car anymore until december or so when I'll tear it out and begin the rebuild

Hey I was at the show too last Sunday what are you running sub wise?

Oh nice, did we meet at all? Its 2 dc xl m1 18s

Team NorthWestSPL

Archived