Hey guys, just wondering if anybody here has ever played or even heard of this game for that matter. It's probably got to be my favorite games ever, only downside is that it's 12 years old and I've played it through probably a dozen times (just now going through and doing all sidequests and 100% completion for the first time however). I was just wondering if there's anybody here who had played it for PS2 or PC even and if they might be able to suggest a comparable game for me to try. I'm not much of a gamer, in fact the only other game I've really played intensely beside it was Runescape for the past 3 years (quit a few months ago cuz it's turned to shit) and I find myself having tons of free time again now that classes are winding down. Even if you haven't played it I'm basically just looking for good RPG suggestions, I love questing and enjoy sort of medieval games such as this.

I've just started playing Skyrim as well on my friend's PS3 whenever I hang out over there but I don't have one myself. The only consoles I've got for any games are PC, PS2, GameCube, Wii, and GBA/DS. So if anybody's got any suggestions for good RPGs then I'd love to hear them. Thanks!

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Archived