Guest ElJaco119 Posted November 2, 2006 Report Posted November 2, 2006 Do you think this is a groundpounder?
BURRITO Posted November 2, 2006 Report Posted November 2, 2006 :^ dam that looks like steves old service truck! lol Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
Guest ElJaco119 Posted November 2, 2006 Report Posted November 2, 2006 the article said it only cost $52,682
ChevyBoy Posted November 3, 2006 Report Posted November 3, 2006 i bet it aint that loud in the cab. might be but all the subs r facing away from it sooo idk
Guest MegaloManiac Posted November 3, 2006 Report Posted November 3, 2006 but it has no spl since its not in the car
ChevyBoy Posted November 3, 2006 Report Posted November 3, 2006 crazy cool none the lessfuckin stupid is more like it.
Forevrbumpn Posted November 3, 2006 Report Posted November 3, 2006 lol... yeah..... just a car show demo truck, nothin else I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.