iceman1575 Posted April 25, 2012 Report Posted April 25, 2012 Just one question. WHY? I really wish supercar manufacturers would stick to doing what they do well and stop trying to buy in to markets they're not suited for. Thank you. And I'm sorry, but regardless of if it's Lamborghini or not, they are known for nice cars, not SUV's of any sort. Yea, it will go 175mph, but who the FUCK is going to do 175 in the USA, or any country aside from Germany for that matter? There is something they do that Chevy doesn't... if I wanted to do 175 mph, I'll either fly or ride a train. If I want to go offroad and rely on it, I'll stick with my Z71 offroad pickup. it's a nice concept, but seriously gtfo. Lol POTATO!
rogue Posted April 25, 2012 Author Report Posted April 25, 2012 interesting....i wonder what the cost on it is I think its kinda ugly, but its still has the Lambo name so its hard to hate on that! What do these RUN for?????? I seen somewhere that they estimate it to sell in the $200k area. BMW X5 Stealth Build w/ IPAD BMW 325i Rear Deck Digital Designs Build BMW 325i Car PC Touchscreen Bezel Build
Emoxihax Posted April 25, 2012 Report Posted April 25, 2012 ugly ugly ugly 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
OrangeJuiced Posted April 25, 2012 Report Posted April 25, 2012 Comes stock with shaved door handles? 2001 GMC Sierra Build. Body dropped and Juiced
rogue Posted April 25, 2012 Author Report Posted April 25, 2012 it would appear so. looks like a switch/door pop on every door right before the window line. Could be one of those things that gets axed before real production. BMW X5 Stealth Build w/ IPAD BMW 325i Rear Deck Digital Designs Build BMW 325i Car PC Touchscreen Bezel Build
hotwheels Posted April 25, 2012 Report Posted April 25, 2012 it ain't no JEEP thats for sure if you want an off roader buy a propper one this is just a super car donk as far as I'm concerned
Robert Pajak Posted April 25, 2012 Report Posted April 25, 2012 Are you sure that this one isnt a fake? Because the outside pics are really bad made... But i didnt deal with the Lambo SUV more...but the Pics look fake for me...is there a proof? sry for my bad english...
rogue Posted April 25, 2012 Author Report Posted April 25, 2012 It's a concept it doesn't exist in real life yet. These are just renderings of what to expect. They do plan to make it though. BMW X5 Stealth Build w/ IPAD BMW 325i Rear Deck Digital Designs Build BMW 325i Car PC Touchscreen Bezel Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.