rogue Posted April 21, 2012 Report Posted April 21, 2012 What you guys think about the new Lambo SUV concept. I love it. Cant help but notice the similarities to the BMW X6M. Do wonder how you would see anything in those side mirrors tho lol, maybe they are cameras though IDK. Bad ass Still BMW X5 Stealth Build w/ IPAD BMW 325i Rear Deck Digital Designs Build BMW 325i Car PC Touchscreen Bezel Build
Trey_Dog650 Posted April 21, 2012 Report Posted April 21, 2012 haha looks like a car with big ass rims, looks to have some room tho! kinda looks funky to me idk 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
rogue Posted April 21, 2012 Author Report Posted April 21, 2012 Prob be neat to do a system in one of these, its like an SUV and a Hatchback got together and made a cool combo of them. BMW X5 Stealth Build w/ IPAD BMW 325i Rear Deck Digital Designs Build BMW 325i Car PC Touchscreen Bezel Build
FieroGrande Posted April 21, 2012 Report Posted April 21, 2012 Not too bad but I want to see Dat ass.
rogue Posted April 21, 2012 Author Report Posted April 21, 2012 here ya go BMW X5 Stealth Build w/ IPAD BMW 325i Rear Deck Digital Designs Build BMW 325i Car PC Touchscreen Bezel Build
knowledge Posted April 21, 2012 Report Posted April 21, 2012 i seen the inside it looks sickkkkkkkk REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
rogue Posted April 21, 2012 Author Report Posted April 21, 2012 Yes it do! BMW X5 Stealth Build w/ IPAD BMW 325i Rear Deck Digital Designs Build BMW 325i Car PC Touchscreen Bezel Build
rogue Posted April 21, 2012 Author Report Posted April 21, 2012 BMW X5 Stealth Build w/ IPAD BMW 325i Rear Deck Digital Designs Build BMW 325i Car PC Touchscreen Bezel Build
Hollowstylez Posted April 21, 2012 Report Posted April 21, 2012 Swap the interrior out for some comfy seats, slam the hell out of it and wall it, hahaha. Finally a lambo with room for a system.
Trey_Dog650 Posted April 21, 2012 Report Posted April 21, 2012 ok the rear pic looks wayyy better! and that inside is insane! i like it a lot better now lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.