Sonic Electronix

Is this a good Subwoofer-Amplifier combo?

That amp is only 2ohm stable and you can wire your subs to 1ohm or 4ohm. Amp should be fine with those subs

Edited by Hotdog

That amp is only 2ohm stable and you can wire your subs to 1ohm or 8ohm. Probably not the right amp for the subs because the output will be to low at 8ohm. If you wire it at one ohm you will most likely burn that amp up

*1 ohm or 4 ohms

Not sure how overrated those subs are, but seems like they're a decent match for each other. Do you already have them?

Edited by LZTYBRN

That amp is only 2ohm stable and you can wire your subs to 1ohm or 8ohm. Probably not the right amp for the subs because the output will be to low at 8ohm. If you wire it at one ohm you will most likely burn that amp up

*1 ohm or 4 ohms

Not sure how overrated those subs are, but seems like they're a decent match for each other. Do you already have them?

you are correct so I stand corrected.. Amp should do fine then for the subs

So how do you suppose i wire it? i have that 1500 and i have a 600 aswell. i could maybe use 2 amps? What would you recommend. im knew to this :/

Just use one amp. What model is your other amp?

No, i ordered the subs and amp about an hour ago. should be here in a few days. i ordered it all brand new and payed $150. but i bought the amp 2 12's and some LED's. you know...its gotta look cool too :P ...the other amp is a sony 600w, i have it hooked up too 1 10" old school phoenix gold. btw did i mention all this is going in my single cab 85 chevy :D

Edited by Tyler Riley

No, i ordered the subs and amp about an hour ago. should be here in a few days. i ordered it all brand new and payed $150. but i bought the amp 2 12's and some LED's. you know...its gotta look cool too :P ...the other amp is a sony 600w, i have it hooked up too 1 10" old school phoenix gold. btw did i mention all this is going in my single cab 85 chevy :D

So you asked for advice after you ordered? Fuck logic.

If you can cancel your order, I'm sure you can get better for the money. Otherwise, use the boss amp, and wire like this:

2_4ohm_dvc_4ohm.gif

I have those exact same subs in my daughters car and for the price they do really well. I have them on a Rockford Fosgate Punch 800.2 Bridged at 4ohm and they see more then 800rms and they handle fine.