LZTYBRN Posted April 21, 2012 Report Posted April 21, 2012 I suppose this is the right section for this... So I ordered an amp that doesn't have a bass remote, or a hookup for one. Was just wondering what are some good RCA controllers. I know the PAC LC-1 is pretty popular, but are there any better you guys know about? Also, when tuning with the DD-1, I would just have it hooked up as normal with it turned all the way up correct?
kingsuv Posted April 21, 2012 Report Posted April 21, 2012 This is what I use. http://davidnavone.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=25 When setting gains, have it all the way up Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Jmw703 Posted April 21, 2012 Report Posted April 21, 2012 The one listed above works the same as the PAC one, i used to use a PAC and it never failed me. It has a nice sturdy feel to it as well which is always good. Get whichever you want. 2008 Mazda 3s sport HU: Kenwood DDX318 Mids and Highs: OEM, upgrading soon. Mids and High Amp: adding soon Sub: AA Arsenal 2ft^3 @ 31 hz Sub Amp: BRZ1200.D w/ RF OFC 4 gauge. Big 3: Knukonceptz CCA FLEKS 0/1 Alt: Mechman 220a Source: Ipod classic
LZTYBRN Posted April 21, 2012 Author Report Posted April 21, 2012 Alright thanks guys. I'll probably get the PAC since it's cheaper.
max.krupski Posted April 21, 2012 Report Posted April 21, 2012 i used the pac and it installs nicely into a dash if you want to mod some shit up. i put mine on the centre console in between the driver seat so no one would see it. i live in a shitty neighbour "hood" and didnt want my windows smashed and shit stolen
Freshman6969 Posted April 21, 2012 Report Posted April 21, 2012 all you do is just pop the casing off exposing the circut board of the bass knob, and find a good place for it and drill a hole, and wah bam, pretty Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k! Why would you EVER WANT flex?huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct? My FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog
kingsuv Posted April 22, 2012 Report Posted April 22, 2012 I've had a few PAC ones go bad, but I guess you could save a few bucks. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.