Toxiccasper Posted December 21, 2007 Report Posted December 21, 2007 Anyone know where I can get a little digital voltage meter that I can leave hooked up so I have a constant voltage reading on my amp?
Eric B Posted December 21, 2007 Report Posted December 21, 2007 EDIT: thinking of DMM 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
joey2714 Posted December 21, 2007 Report Posted December 21, 2007 i have some stinger ones.. red or blue LEDs.. PM me play Moola.com its actually fun and free... click here to join Money games! its just games with free money!
FCsteve Posted December 21, 2007 Report Posted December 21, 2007 i have some stinger ones.. red or blue LEDs.. PM me lol, joey i was just gonna direct him your way. 610EUROs
joey2714 Posted December 21, 2007 Report Posted December 21, 2007 ha thanks man play Moola.com its actually fun and free... click here to join Money games! its just games with free money!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.