WTB: amp(s) 5000rms!

you wont find sundown 2500s for much cheaper than 500 each,

Ive got an addictive audio 500.1 that my teammate is wanting to sell, I think he is looking for 850 + shipping.

there were only 50 of them made and this one is number 50

Ive got an addictive audio 500.1 that my teammate is wanting to sell, I think he is looking for 850 + shipping.

yeah i know i aint bagging on the people that sell them @ that price (they are great amps) but it just boggles my mind that a 4500 (possibly more output and amp draw than 2 2500s) is cheaper

i guess with 2 amps you have more options than one moster one? lolol

let me know if he has a bass knob and what not i may be interested they are some sexy "cheater amps"

i can most likely do half down right away and the other half before he ships it obviously (got alot of things i can sell for fast cash!)

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

yeah i know i aint bagging on the people that sell them @ that price (they are great amps) but it just boggles my mind that a 4500 (possibly more output and amp draw than 2 2500s) is cheaper

i guess with 2 amps you have more options than one moster one? lolol

let me know if he has a bass knob and what not i may be interested they are some sexy "cheater amps"

i can most likely do half down right away and the other half before he ships it obviously (got alot of things i can sell for fast cash!)

you will get more out of 2500s strapped than 1 4500 anyway.

he doesnt have a bass knob, I think the hifonics ones fit them, but i dont have one of those anymore either. Let me know if you decide on it

I have that addictive audio amp and its a beast! Just sayin if you have the cash you wont be dissapointed. The SQ on it is amazing for a 5k amp and it will get down on your subs :)

Sorry for dumping just had to!

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

I have that addictive audio amp and its a beast! Just sayin if you have the cash you wont be dissapointed. The SQ on it is amazing for a 5k amp and it will get down on your subs :)

Sorry for dumping just had to!

Haha its OK I will pm you I don't have the full amount but will make a deposit or work out a deal..

I may be buying 2 Rubicon 1.2500s pretty cheap

I'd love to have a amp that is labeled 50 out of 50 tho!

:)

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

http://www.ebay.com/...=item43af60d90a this is a real nice that u can win for the money u want to spend Edited by I.V

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/