and I am sorry if anything is spelled wrong I am speaking into my phone and it is typing for me since I can't right now

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

If youre looking for a solid SQ based front stage, look into Rainbow, Focal, Arc Audio, HAT (Hybrid Audio Technologies), Dynaudio (pricey), Morel (pricey), Image Dynamics!

Look at wide, even frequency ranges. You want flat responce, evenly distributed. No peakiness!

Infinity is not the way to go IMO! For a quality SQ front stage, be prepared to spend some $$$, it is not cheap. Good luck with the build and make sure you research!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Infinity is not sq LOL I hate infinity. They're way too bright.

i couldn't think of anything in his price range.. he was looking at $44 speakers at first so i thought Infinity would too far off.. do you find all Infinitys bright? i find my friends really well balanced, but i guess you're the expert hehe

My System (in VW golf/Rabbit mk2)

(1) Hifonics Brutus 2010D @ 1ohm

(1) Hifonics Zeus 440 Mids'nhighs

(3) JBL W10Gti subs

(2) JBL GTO838

(2) JBL GTO936

(1) run of 3/0 Gauge ofc

(1) Ac Delco120ah 850cca battery (front)

(1) Ac Delco 45ah 330cca battery (rear)

(1)Sony Gt630ui hu

34hz tuning

img2422kv.jpg

Most entry level, base model speakers are pitchy (bright), cause they have a fixed +/- for tweeter crossover. But you also need to take into account the staging and speaker placement.

Proper angling and placement can make even the cheapest speaker sound good. So its not just the quality of the product, but also the quality of the install.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Most entry level, base model speakers are pitchy (bright), cause they have a fixed +/- for tweeter crossover. But you also need to take into account the staging and speaker placement.

Proper angling and placement can make even the cheapest speaker sound good. So its not just the quality of the product, but also the quality of the install.

Very true, his tweeters are very far forward on the dash, and its a big dash so they aren't right in your face, that's probably why they don't sound bright in his install, thanks for the informative reply :)

My System (in VW golf/Rabbit mk2)

(1) Hifonics Brutus 2010D @ 1ohm

(1) Hifonics Zeus 440 Mids'nhighs

(3) JBL W10Gti subs

(2) JBL GTO838

(2) JBL GTO936

(1) run of 3/0 Gauge ofc

(1) Ac Delco120ah 850cca battery (front)

(1) Ac Delco 45ah 330cca battery (rear)

(1)Sony Gt630ui hu

34hz tuning

img2422kv.jpg

if $50 is your budget for one set of speakers, it wont make a big difference what you get. there are shit brands to stay away from, but you wont get anything spectacular for $50. if thats your budget and it's set, fine. im not here to knock you for that. but dont say you are looking for SQ and expect a cheap option. tell us your budget and people will find you some options.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Not of fan of your fiancé cutting your budget.

me to but have a wedding to pay for ^_^

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole