Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted
There is a BOSE outlet in Gaffney where I live and yeah, being an audio nut I always go crank their stuff. Even though I love it loud and obnoxious, they surprised the hell out of me. I would buy the 5 series if I had the money and was getting a deal like that.

yea, the companion 5's would be the buy, but i'm not getting them, i'd get more out of the Logitech Z-5500.

I got them for 259.99 - 30.00 (Mail-in Rebate)

the Companion 5's retail 400 i would have got them for 270 So i still saved money and i believe i got a better deal being an audio junkie!!

06 SCION tC

Posted

Yea i dont think it will take up too much space, i did this little picture to see what it may look like.. the ones on the walls are actually going to go on the ceiling above/behind me angled toward me

Picture5-9.png

06 SCION tC

Posted

yeah that not really an ideal spot for the subwoofer it most likely won't fit in that spot like I said before the picture looks deceiving and it will sound like crap cause it'll rattle everything on that desk I would find a spot for it on the floor somewhere but if it fits in that spot and doesn't sound like crap then go for it

Posted
yeah that not really an ideal spot for the subwoofer it most likely won't fit in that spot like I said before the picture looks deceiving and it will sound like crap cause it'll rattle everything on that desk I would find a spot for it on the floor somewhere but if it fits in that spot and doesn't sound like crap then go for it

i'll put it on the right side of the desk, the trash can is there, i'll put trash can where i have the sub in the picture. i think your right it prolly is bigger than i'm thinking lol

06 SCION tC

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1052 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...