very nice and clean work bro!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

thank you Chode69 for those words.

taken from our UK FORUMS.

Got some pictures of the finished whip for you all, (Marcos Mega heavy bass) thanks for the steel spacer rings and for tweaking my amps up a bit more, f***ing brilliant evening and I managed to stay all the way to the end. My northern Pals as always nice to see you (madspeed toonloon wayne n v6 4 motion sticky200) can’t leave anyone out because your all me pals, enjoyed my turkey bap on the M25 rushing home to get ready for work lol MadSpeed the fronts sound awesome freaky loud and clear and a punchy low loud sub its very deceiving being outside as I found sitting inside made me smile loved it. Stu I don’t know where you got that wind machine from that car of yours dropped gaggles of low deep banging bass geezer. Rich always nice to see and be around you guys ,We had a good turnout of cars I thought lots of thumping bass for the human race, yeh catchy I know lol. (Ian Djuplift and Lady Emma) nice to see you both sorry we didn’t get to use you for a hair trick but don’t fret you will get a chance. My old Mucka (Little Callum) and daddy (T16Agh) popped down, nice to see you both.

Right to many freaking people to mention so this is to you all, a big thank you to all of you that have left kind words about my build and how it was put together. I’m glad those that got to see it in the flesh were well please with the time and effort I had put into. So thank you guys for all the comments I receive this last evening about the build and sound, so many people kept coming up to me and telling me they had been following the build and it looked very strong then seeing it and feeling it when it was playing. Cab rock solid no flex no matter how loud it got, Believe it or not I had quite a few people say to me that a certain custom installer was and had been biging me up with how strong my build was. (Paul Mazdawg) I thank you for looking at my build and finding those words coming from you is one of the biggest compliments I could get doing this type of thing so thanks m8. Did some cd’s for some pals and myself decided I was going to play Phil Collins gave a copy to Stu told him to go to track 44 he turned it up and waited and suddenly bang it drops he looks at me Phil Collins lol, I got colder standing outside with it blowing all over me and Rich. Got to PD (Marcos)( wild wayne)( Alex )(skipper) and (skipps lady) were faffing around lol, once Marcos was set up I let it be known we need to turn up my amps a bit. Went up about .4 volts to around 2.3v and I turned my sub controller from 12 to 1 o clock position yeh I know one notch, well my last scores where.

Total Average score= 149.8dB

Done about a week and a bit a go

Peak = 150.8@33Hz

40Hz = 150.3dB

33Hz = 150.8dB

25Hz = 150.3dB

20Hz = 147.2dB

New scores and still got a bit more to come from this.

Total Average score=150.8dB

Peak = 151.4@33Hz

40Hz = 150.9db

33Hz = 151.4dB

25Hz = 150.9dB

20Hz = 149.4dB

Not bad I reckon maybe another Db to come but we will see just how long I keep this build for lol.

DSC02573.jpg

DSC02568.jpg

DSC02577.jpg

DSC02575.jpg

DSC02582.jpg

Archived