joking meter

P1160371.jpg

setting amps

P1160372.jpg

laptop 147

P1160373.jpg

with streetbasser certificate

P1160378.jpg

head shave as the wife said do 150 and it gets shave she won i lost lol.

FGD12.jpg

All i can say is I'm proud and happy with what i have built and how it sounds, it smooth when playing jazz. sounding very controlled it also plays all sorts of music very low and very loud and it very flat in the pass bands.

i had cd skip when test using term lab it may have been the disc i didn't check as i backed it down.when at 147.2 at (20) cause it skipped.

147.2 at (20hz

150.3 at (25hz)

150.8 at (33hz)

150.3 at (40hz)

and i sand bagged from the beginning never using head unit fully and bass controller was at 12 o clock the whole time, i can get another 1-1.3 out of each amp plus got plenty on bass controller and plenty on head unit, so i can get a bit more from her yet, that's if i don't changed the build again lol. A big thankd goes to my friend (Marcos Mega heavy bass) who came over so i could test before our first Propperdroppers event of the year.

i will be trying to finish all the front cabin trimming by end of day Saturday i hope. then all that is left will be the rear seat area's to trim which i can do with out if need be. i hope my build log is to everyone's liking as the shape used for this rear ported tunnel hasn't been used by anyone worldwide as a rear ported tunnel and i wanted to be very different. so its still an experiment as far as I'm concerned hopefully i should get a good bit of testing done. all comments welcomed.

Damn nice build there. Nice clean wiring.. I would love to see a video of this playing.

Ok chaps these are all the pictures i took of the front cabin being trimmed and finished, sorry its taken so long as i can only work on the car before or after work. i am not sure if i will trim up the rear door area this week as I'm really busy this week, and the battery area can wait the important area's are done. hope you guys all like.

DSC02522.jpg

DSC02520.jpg

DSC02521.jpg

DSC02522.jpg

DSC02523.jpg

DSC02525.jpg

DSC02526.jpg

DSC02530.jpg

DSC02531.jpg

Archived