Ok soo I just got a part time job this week is my 4th week. When I got hired I was told I'd work mon-wed, well I based my schedule around that. I work with my grandfather on fri-sat and sometimes thurs, depending. Well my job knows this but last week I worked thurs and fri for them b/c my Grandfather didnt have much for me to do and I told them that. Now they think I will always work thurs and fridays which isnt the case b/c I cant. They said I had to work soo I'm debating on what to do. I NEED the money but that pisses me off, what should I do?

Sorry for the semi rant but I need some ideas.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

Ok soo I just got a part time job this week is my 4th week. When I got hired I was told I'd work mon-wed, well I based my schedule around that. I work with my grandfather on fri-sat and sometimes thurs, depending. Well my job knows this but last week I worked thurs and fri for them b/c my Grandfather didnt have much for me to do and I told them that. Now they think I will always work thurs and fridays which isnt the case b/c I cant. They said I had to work soo I'm debating on what to do. I NEED the money but that pisses me off, what should I do?

Sorry for the semi rant but I need some ideas.

Is the work for your grandfather professional work or for private?

If they need your work and you the money, get a 2 or 3 $ on top per hour.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Can I get fired for telling them I cannot work b/c I already have a second job scheduled around my original schedule? Which I have already told them?

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

2000 Slamry

Its private work, more so a side kinda deal.

Edit: and no more moolahs for me everyone that I talk to there makes the same as me and some of them have been woking there 2 years + (now I see why the turnover rate is so high)

Edited by bassrace

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

2000 Slamry

What's the job? My job does the same shit, ignoring everybody's schedule, haha I ain't "lovin it" as they say

<_<

not gonna be there much longer though :yahoo:

depending on what it is, if you just tell them you can't come in, and then don't, they probably won't schedule you for the same thing again next week :drinks::acute:

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

No thanks bro. Not into it.

It's a shipping and packaging job. I'm not going to work but I'd like to be as nice about it as possible(which I usally am not good at) but now they are starting to irratate me doing that shit. Wow.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's