VIPmeetSPL Posted April 29, 2012 Author Report Posted April 29, 2012 yea it could all fit in the bed of a pick up Quote
VIPmeetSPL Posted April 29, 2012 Author Report Posted April 29, 2012 ok this interior includes front 2 seats rear backseat headliner carpet all 4 door panels dashboard center console A, B ,C pillars Quote
deeje Posted April 29, 2012 Report Posted April 29, 2012 I work for FedEx freight just north of fort worth. I get 75% off shipping... Quote --2004 Toyota 4runner New Build Log -2002 Acura Tl-S Old Build Log Team DC Audio spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
VIPmeetSPL Posted April 29, 2012 Author Report Posted April 29, 2012 I work for FedEx freight just north of fort worth. I get 75% off shipping... think you can get me a price quote? The person selling it to me is in Houston idk how far that is Quote
VIPmeetSPL Posted April 29, 2012 Author Report Posted April 29, 2012 (edited) fail Edited April 29, 2012 by VIPmeetSPL Quote
VIPmeetSPL Posted April 29, 2012 Author Report Posted April 29, 2012 (edited) super fail triple post Edited April 29, 2012 by VIPmeetSPL Quote
deeje Posted April 29, 2012 Report Posted April 29, 2012 I work for FedEx freight just north of fort worth. I get 75% off shipping... think you can get me a price quote? The person selling it to me is in Houston idk how far that is About 5 hours away. I would need to know the weight and size of the stuff. Quote --2004 Toyota 4runner New Build Log -2002 Acura Tl-S Old Build Log Team DC Audio spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
VIPmeetSPL Posted April 29, 2012 Author Report Posted April 29, 2012 I work for FedEx freight just north of fort worth. I get 75% off shipping... think you can get me a price quote? The person selling it to me is in Houston idk how far that is About 5 hours away. I would need to know the weight and size of the stuff. well its a full interior so size maybe it can squeeze on 1 pallet maybe have to be 2 estimated maybe 200 pounds ish so would he have to drive 5 hours to drop off or could he drop off at an fedex facility? onca again thanks for taking your time bro i appreciate it Quote
deeje Posted April 29, 2012 Report Posted April 29, 2012 Well i have to personally ship it to get the discount. Quote --2004 Toyota 4runner New Build Log -2002 Acura Tl-S Old Build Log Team DC Audio spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
VIPmeetSPL Posted April 29, 2012 Author Report Posted April 29, 2012 Oh ok well if you can get me an estimate I can talk to my contact see if he could drive that for me thanks again man I appreciate it Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.