VIPmeetSPL Posted April 29, 2012 Author Report Posted April 29, 2012 Oh ok well if you can get me an estimate I can talk to my contact see if he could drive that for me thanks again man I appreciate it Quote
deeje Posted April 30, 2012 Report Posted April 30, 2012 Well tell him to get a quote on the exact price and I know I get 75% off that. Quote --2004 Toyota 4runner New Build Log -2002 Acura Tl-S Old Build Log Team DC Audio spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
VIPmeetSPL Posted April 30, 2012 Author Report Posted April 30, 2012 Ok ill ask and see what he says Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.