Battery confusion

To start off, I'm new to batterys! I replace my car one when needed but other than that there all the same. It has been suggested to me by some fourm members to use 2-3 XS Power D3100 batterys (if space is permitted). Now as we all know the D3100 has 1360CA, 110Ah, and a size of 12.99" x 6.81" x 8.43". Do I went online to price it and I found it for around $370. And just out of curiosity I looked at some other battery's to see what elts there was. I found a Shuriken SK-BT120 for $81 cheaper, relative same size, 1240CA larger, and 10Ah larger. Now this is now a vs post but I'm confused why its cheaper? I just want to know if there's something I don't know about the D3100 that makes it better it there another thing I'm missing other than CA and Ah?

shuriken is the sister brand to kinetik.. but ive never had a issue with a shuriken battery (and ive owned a few) still own a forever old bt100 that rests at 12.9 still..ive had many kinetik batteries swell on me...ive also had a few ppl tell me that the black cases on the shuriken is thicker than the blue case on kinetik

xs power is THE best battery out.. just do some research in the threads.. 20bux says in 10mins of looking around youll find your answer.. but answerd in greater detail

just look at the battery pads of the xs they are the size of a quarter (25c) and the battery pads on the shuriken and kinetiks are dime sized ( 10c)

either way i currently run all xs power in my chevy but i also have shuriken too.. if your on a budget like most ppl are the shuriken is gonna do ya just fine

edit o and XS power warranty and customer service is off the chain

also i know SKARAUDIO guy has a whole lot of new shuriken batteries for cheaper than online.. look em up

Edited by getlocivic

Nathan from XS Power stated that the only comparable brand on the market to XS-Power is Stinger.

I found a 90 $ cheaper BT 120 http://www.amazon.com/Shuriken-SK-BT120-120ah-Battery/dp/B0024ONDAY/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1335536520&sr=8-7 or here http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/139495-huge-brand-new-shuriken-battery-blowout-sale/

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley