Sonic Electronix

I Need Hepl, I don´t know what buy for my Set Up!

kicker amps to go with the cvx's, are you looking to have a one company build or have everything mismatched? i have all kicker and i love it!

}

What amp do tou have??

In my country many people put Kicker CVX or CVR with another amp brands, because here Kicker it´s very expensive

Only I want a set up that sound wonderfull, very good bass and quality frecuency highs

planet audio sucks dick. i had the same exact amp, put it under my bed for months, sold it to someone, and it blew within minutes. same stories with other people.

kicker subs arent the best, hence why everyone is saying to get other subs. but i have to say that their cvx is probably their best daily sub that they make right now

when you said planet audio "sucks dick" refer to is an exelent amp?? I don´t speak so much english jeje. So Kicker is the best!!! I know

sorry, no i mean its not built good. many people have problems with them

i used to have the zx750.1 but i had to sell it due to money problems.. college students never have money.

but for you, your subs need a ot more power. are you wanting a kicker amp or do you mind mixing?

and also what is your price range??

Pioneer DEH-9400

Kicker door Speakers

Rockford R400.4

Skar 1500.1

2 DC lvl 2 15s

planet audio sucks dick. i had the same exact amp, put it under my bed for months, sold it to someone, and it blew within minutes. same stories with other people.

kicker subs arent the best, hence why everyone is saying to get other subs. but i have to say that their cvx is probably their best daily sub that they make right now

when you said planet audio "sucks dick" refer to is an exelent amp?? I don´t speak so much english jeje. So Kicker is the best!!! I know

sorry, no i mean its not built good. many people have problems with them

Ok, it´s not good idea buy this amplifier. Thakns

What amp recommend me???

Soundstream RUB1.2500D has 2400 rms at 1 ohm, and cost 360 dollars

Kicker 10zx2500 2500 rms at 1 ohm, and cost 630 dollars

What i do???

i used to have the zx750.1 but i had to sell it due to money problems.. college students never have money.

but for you, your subs need a ot more power. are you wanting a kicker amp or do you mind mixing?

and also what is your price range??

Really the problem it´s not the money, only want something that sound great

In my country, kicker dealer put 6 CVX with XXX-15000D - Soundstream, he says kicker it´s no better than soundstream amp, really i don´t know

i personally havent heard any soundstream sub amps so i dont have a comment on that, but just keep researching really. A DC 2.0k will do wonders on those subs. email rusty on the DC website and ask him for a price quote.. hes negotiable.

Pioneer DEH-9400

Kicker door Speakers

Rockford R400.4

Skar 1500.1

2 DC lvl 2 15s

i personally havent heard any soundstream sub amps so i dont have a comment on that, but just keep researching really. A DC 2.0k will do wonders on those subs. email rusty on the DC website and ask him for a price quote.. hes negotiable.

DC Audio 2.0 K, 575 Dollars,

DC Audio 3.5K, 750 Dollars,

Uff, BetterI think buy Kicker ZX 2500 but i´m not sure, I haven´t heard sound

Archived