Sonic Electronix

I Need Hepl, I don´t know what buy for my Set Up!

Crescendo Bc2000, way better price than that dc 2k

http://www.soundsolu...-Amplifier.html

But crescendo amp is better than planet audio?? and it´s less expensive than DC Audio, but Crescendo is most quality than DC Audio???

Because 100 dollars doesn´t represent nothing front to sound quality and satisfaction produces me the sound quality of my set up, and good shot at low frequencies!

If your talking new, sound solutions audio .com (all one word)

Used maybe head over to Florida Spl .com (all one word)

Its almost all Florida bass heads.

I know a guy is selling 2 3500s but I think he wants to sell the pair.

I know a lot of people running crescendo amps. Definitely better than planet audio, as for DC, that's opinion I guess. Id run crescendo before DC. They are on par with each other for sure.

@kranny i had a kicker zx2500.1 and bought it new. Didnt work when i got it...exchanged it and didnt like da sound. U say ur planet audio burned well send it bak if its got warranty.

You must have gotten a bad amp then. Kicker's amplifiers are good, a little power hungry, but still good. better than planet audio by a long shot. I had a ZX2500.1 for a while. it actually survived getting soaked after going through a car wash with my trunk ajar. i let it dry out for a couple days, then it came back, good as new.

OP, i think you need to do a little more reading. your kickers are dual 2 ohms, so they can be wired in parallel to .5ohms or in series parallel to 2 ohms. you will need to have an upgraded electrical system to run 2k watts though

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

@kranny i had a kicker zx2500.1 and bought it new. Didnt work when i got it...exchanged it and didnt like da sound. U say ur planet audio burned well send it bak if its got warranty.

You must have gotten a bad amp then. Kicker's amplifiers are good, a little power hungry, but still good. better than planet audio by a long shot. I had a ZX2500.1 for a while. it actually survived getting soaked after going through a car wash with my trunk ajar. i let it dry out for a couple days, then it came back, good as new.

OP, i think you need to do a little more reading. your kickers are dual 2 ohms, so they can be wired in parallel to .5ohms or in series parallel to 2 ohms. you will need to have an upgraded electrical system to run 2k watts though

So I need an amplifier stable to 0.5 ohm, thanks man...

I don´t know what buy??

You don't need an amp thats .5 stable, you can just buy that is because it's a wiring option. You can also buy an amp that is 2 ohm stable, because that's also a wiring option.

I'd say just get the kicker amp. You can wire to 2 ohms which would be a hell of a lot better than .5 ohms. You would need a beefed up electrical to run the amp though. Plus, since a lot of your gear is already kicker, it'll look nice to have a matching amp.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

Archived