dbslayerdrake Posted April 28, 2012 Report Posted April 28, 2012 I'm looking for some new tweeters. Preferably around 60rms 1" dome tweeters aluminum or silk. I have my eyes on the Rockford T2T-S tweeters right now but am looking for something of about the same quality but more price friendly
Noel989 Posted April 28, 2012 Report Posted April 28, 2012 Have you checked out the precision power tweeters? But don't think their up to the Rockford quality but you don't loose anything if check em out Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Kevin M Posted April 29, 2012 Report Posted April 29, 2012 http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=275-070 I had these in my car and they sound really great. Good on and off axis response. They are a little on the large side but they do come truncated if you need them a little smaller. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
dbslayerdrake Posted April 29, 2012 Author Report Posted April 29, 2012 http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=275-070 I had these in my car and they sound really great. Good on and off axis response. They are a little on the large side but they do come truncated if you need them a little smaller. Dude good find! Strangely enough I have a stock location I think these will fit in!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.