Hifonics Brutus BRZ1200

HatersGonnaHate

Kranny is gonna stick to his opinion lol. Trust me ;)

But the BRZ line does do rated, HFI does not. BRE and BXI lines do rated as well. Colin can probably school you on some of the old school Hifonics amp knowledge. The back of his Astro van gives me a boner.

^ THAT gave me a good chuckle sir. Thanks (no homo). lol

Power hungry depends on one's reference point I suppose. The amps I use for my highs are older MTX true a/b class amps. Power hungry? Give me a break- Back before I had a second alternator, I could make my headlights dim with straight treble. Seriously.

I mean, sure- the Brutus line could be more efficient and have a smaller foot print- but so what? Honestly. And would someone really get a "better" 1600 watt amp (or whatever) and not do the big 3, an alternator upgrade, or at the least a larger or additional battery? I have my doubts.

I suppose what I'm saying is why split hairs? They are great amps for what they do at the price point IMO. Sorry- end of rant. :D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hifonics amps all do rated the old ones maybe not but the new ones for sure. Good amp bro! :)

2003 f150, 2 ab hd 15 on brutus 2400.1, kinetik batt, big 3, knu wire, image dynamics cxs 6.5 with ppi tweets, pioneer 1din and clarion eq.

• 2 weeks later...

I just pulled my BRZ 1700 out after it having been blown since.....June/July.... Ive been bassless that long. I currently have a JBL GTS180X giving me a whopping 120w to my subs (60x2), and im surprised at how much oomph it still has.....But yeah, warranty expiration on the BRZ was about to run out, finally had nice weather AND free time, pulled it, put the little JBL in its place, called Hifonics to send it in, waiting to hear back from them.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Archived