Total noob is out of his league

im on the verge of piecing this build together and im trying to figure out what needs to be done so i dont kill my electronics. im running 4 tn653's powered by a Sound Storm EV4.400(1x 15A fuse) and 2 obsidian audio 12" D2 powered by a hifonics brz1700.1d(1x160A fuse). i havent done it yet but i am planning on doing the big 3 with 0 gauge wire. from the research ive been able to do so far it seems like ill have to upgrade my alternator and/or my battery but im kind of coming close to the end of my budget for this project so that being said what can you all recommend i look at? any help at all is much appreciated, thanks in advance!

How many amps produce your alt? Messure the place of the batt under the hood and place the biggest baddest XS-Power or Stinger you can fit.

Other battbrands are not comparable to those and do the big 3. If you have a 130 amp alt and up could be that it enough.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Honestly, just do the big three... If you ever have the spare money, or just need a new battery in your car, buy an XS battery.

Dont even need a huge battery, just something around the same size as your stock battery.

EDIT: there is a great big 3 walk-through in the electrical section on this forum.

An extra battery in the back never hurts, but thats just overkill for what you are going to be running.

And a high output alt, EXTREME overkill for that setup.

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

Archived