Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm looking foward to running some fresh gear, but I cant make my mind. I know for a fact I'm running 4 15"s. I personally want to get the products from RF a try. I want to run a t10001bd and 4 P2 15"s. Not too expensive, but should bang. I brought a HK4000 that I need fixed and I could run 4 15"s of some sort off of that. I was thinking about how RF products are and thinking a RF setup may hit harder than a setup amp on a setup on the 4000. Maybe I'm wrong becuase the 4000 if doing like 2500 watts more. If I ran the 4000 what decently price 15"s could I run. Another PRO for running RF is my shopping can repair RF amps and no one around can fix my 4000.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1284 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...