fairly new to car audio, 1 18" box help

Thanks guys, so according to powerhouse's dimensions on the previous page I think, in terms of the box part of the build it will be good. Then all I have to do is buy a momoblock that'll put out around 1.2k or so

which subs would uou guys say is the best based on powerhouse's list on the previous page? Maybe besides the dc lv4 I know dc is good but I dont wanna drive 40 plus miles to a dealer to get it. Oh and also is how is the fi SSD in watts and how it compares to the other fi s and the btl?

Thanks guys, so according to powerhouse's dimensions on the previous page I think, in terms of the box part of the build it will be good. Then all I have to do is buy a momoblock that'll put out around 1.2k or so

which subs would uou guys say is the best based on powerhouse's list on the previous page? Maybe besides the dc lv4 I know dc is good but I dont wanna drive 40 plus miles to a dealer to get it. Oh and also is how is the fi SSD in watts and how it compares to the other fi s and the btl?

Oh and with these subs pusijg out 1k or more, would I have to upgrade any electrical besides the big 3? Maybe a Batt or something?

And for the big 3 should I see if i have a friend that can do it or would it be better to have a professional shop doit

Oh and with these subs pusijg out 1k or more, would I have to upgrade any electrical besides the big 3? Maybe a Batt or something?

And for the big 3 should I see if i have a friend that can do it or would it be better to have a professional shop doit

1. Multiple posts one after another without editing the previous ones

2. Multiple topics on the same topic in different sections

3. Posting in the wrong section, especially this one..

Please...

POTATO!

Archived