Update: (prepare for pics)

Photo-op!

IMG_1774.jpg

painted the shifter

IMG_1781.jpg

IMG_1780.jpg

IMG_1784.jpg

finally fab'd up a bowtie for the front end!

IMG_1785.jpg

IMG_1786.jpg

IMG_1788.jpg

IMG_1789.jpg

On an unrelated note, both trucks are nearly ready for Scrapin'!

just added some camo vinyl to the back windows on the green monster

IMG_1776.jpg

IMG_1778.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/mrgeo20
-Bagged '98 S10
-Lowered '96 Ranger

-'01 Civic EX Boosted

-'99 Sierra, under construction

Good updates man.

I didn't mention this earlier, but I really dig that vid on page 1 of you getting the truck and bringing it home. Really good video.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

late night update! jammin' and crammin' before Scrapin'!

just spent the last 5ish hours in my buddy's body shop wet sanding and buffing every inch of the truck!

IMG_1811.jpg

IMG_1812.jpg

IMG_1809.jpg

IMG_1814.jpg

I'm going to detail and wax it in the morning; I can't wait to see how the paint will look!

now to catch some Z's

Oh and my friend who works at a steel fabrication place got me a few titanium rods to drag with!

those will probably be installed tomorrow.

-Bagged '98 S10
-Lowered '96 Ranger

-'01 Civic EX Boosted

Man, I'm really sorry I didn't get to see your truck in Person at Scrapin'. Stuff was crazy this weekend. My wife said you came by twice while I was out and about. The freakin' show is just so big and there is so much do do and so many people, there is barely enough time for it all.

I hope you had a good time at the show with your truck all polished up. Hopefully I can bump into you and see this thing in person one weekend while I'm down S. MS way.

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Man, I'm really sorry I didn't get to see your truck in Person at Scrapin'. Stuff was crazy this weekend. My wife said you came by twice while I was out and about. The freakin' show is just so big and there is so much do do and so many people, there is barely enough time for it all.

I hope you had a good time at the show with your truck all polished up. Hopefully I can bump into you and see this thing in person one weekend while I'm down S. MS way.

yeah, the show was huge this year! I had a great time! I hope you did too!

A photographer even brought his models to do a photo shoot on my truck! I'm going to upload the pics he took as soon as I get them.

I'm always out and about, you might see me, my grandma lives in the same subdivision as your in-laws, if not, there's always next year! haha

-Bagged '98 S10
-Lowered '96 Ranger

-'01 Civic EX Boosted

yeah, the show was huge this year! I had a great time! I hope you did too!

A photographer even brought his models to do a photo shoot on my truck! I'm going to upload the pics he took as soon as I get them.

I'm always out and about, you might see me, my grandma lives in the same subdivision as your in-laws, if not, there's always next year! haha

Ha... Yep, well- there is Crusin the Coast too.

Yes. We all REQUIRE said pics of models on truck!!! :D

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Strip the wire jacket down so it's just long enough that you can terminate your cables with maximum contact to the connector and minimum exposure of bare copper. It will help with looks and corrosion problems. Otherwise that is one legit little truck, can't beat a Chevy. You can let that old gal rust out, sit, run on old and dirty dirty oil, leak, and probably even light on fire but every day you climb on in and roll the key forward she'll turn right over and drive you as far as you have gas to go. It may creak, it may rattle, and things might fall off, but- it will run and run.

EDIT:

Updates: prom and then work all weekend so not much has been finished.

Started new fuse block, the two open spots are for the compressors; I still need a switch box for them.

and I strengthened the flimsy bolt holes on the passenger side mirror with hot glue just to be safe. They were all shattered and crumbling, not well built at all. The bolts were metric by the way, that's what you get when you buy american, lol.

With cars, everything is metric, very few exceptions.

I'm gonna hate

Archived