Broadway title company in Alabama can get you a title. As long as there is no leans or its not hot. It cost I think 300it bucks. But fill out there lapsed right cause when you send them back with the cash they will not refund your money if somthing is wrong. Or if its stolen or owed money on.

he can get the bike taken from him. I had a friend buy a bike from someone and he was just waiting on the title from her. And while waiting on the title he got it insured and fixed back up to perfect condition. some new plastic, replaced missing bolts, new tires, paint and some other miscellaneous items. Well the bikes were on the trailer and they were headed to the LSR and they got pulled over, DPS did a VIN check and his bike came in as stolen. Cops took it and he never seen it again. Sadly the girl that sold him the bike took it from her ex-husband and sold it. How he got insurance on it was it wasnt reported stolen till he went and tried to pick it up from where she was living. Which sucks is the bike was messed up when he left it there and now it was returned to him in badass condition. my friend put over 1500 back in the bike plus the 2500 for the bike to have it taken away.

sorry for the story. you can do a vin check and make sure its not stolen and if its not you can file for a mechanics lean

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

The way the title company works is as long as its not stolen or have leans they will send you back a registration and tags from Alabama then in a week or two later they send you a Alabama title in your name. The old title will be worthless then. But if it has a lean of is stolen or if the paper work isn't complete or wrong. They keep the money. So make Dawm sure before you send them the paper work and money that your ready and have things in order. I've used them before. I was skeptical at first. But Dawm if they didn't come through on it. When you get the title from them. You go to your DMV and transfer it to your state. Or you can keep it registered thru Alabama. Your choice. It sounds shady but its some type of legal loop hole they use. Make sure money is mot owed or that its not stolen first! If it is you loose the money you send them. Research first then call Broadway title company. I think there out if Birmingham.

Your gonna need a bill of sale to use them I beleve. But when I used them I got the old owners name and signed it my Dawm self. He knew about it tho so I wasn't just out there screwing over people. The title company isn't for things like that. But you can get the title if its clean bike with no leans. Just get your papers right.

well dee, my mom works at a somewhat jail, the people the cops talk to over the radios, she is the boss of those people and she always runs the vins before i buy it, and its not stolen, and like u said im a bit skeptical about it, and giving them 300 bucks... whats their website?