Sonic Electronix

check voltage at the alternator at full tilt. Check you stock battery at full tilt. Stock alt ? eh i bet its being pushed to the limits .

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Kranny did make a good point about sanding and wire brushing the grounds. I took the bolts out of my ground location and used the wire brush wheel on a bench grinder and cleaned them up. I also took a flat head that I sharpened on my knife stones and stripped away the paint underneath the head of the bolt then took some Goof Off and Carb Cleaner and cleaned any oily/grimy residue off. The reason I used a "sharpened" flat head was cause I didnt want to scrape any of the paint away outside of that circle so it wouldnt looked all scratched up.

@MIke: Did you mean check the voltage coming directly off the Alt while playing full tilt? You are more than likely right about the stock Alt being pushed to its limits

-James

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log